Marisa Zanuck Net Worth: Marisa Zanuck was born Marisa Nicole Bearman on March 6, 1974, in Los Angeles, California, USA. She is a businesswoman who is probably best known for being a real estate agent at the Hilton & Hyland company and a reality TV star who appeared on the Bravo channel show “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.”
So, have you ever been curious about Marisa Zanuck’s wealth as of late 2017? According to reliable sources, Marisa’s total net worth is over $5 million, thanks to her successful business career as a real estate agent. Another source is her job as a reality TV star.
Marisa Zanuck Net Worth
Marisa Zanuck has a net worth of $5 million. She is one of the new additions to the next season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills on Bravo, and she is married to Hollywood producer Dean Zanuck.
Marisa Zanuck Career
Marisa’s professional journey began when she appeared on the television reality show titled “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.” Her marriage to Dean, who made his debut in the film industry as a producer with the Christian Bale action film Reign of Fire, strengthened her ties to the Hollywood entertainment industry.
Marisa Zanuck Facts
- Marisa Nicole Bearman was the one who gave birth to Marisa Zanuck on March 6th, 1974. Beverly Hills, California was her hometown throughout her childhood.
- In 2013, she announced her departure from “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.”
- The couple’s son Dean has a net worth of twenty million dollars.
- Since December of 2016, she has been absent from Instagram, and she has been absent from Twitter since 2017.
- The grandfather of her husband was Darryl Zanuck, one of the co-founders of the Twentieth Century-Fox company and the recipient of three Academy Awards. Darryl Zanuck was also a successful film producer.
- Richard Zanuck, whose production of Driving Miss Daisy earned an Academy Award, was Dean’s father. Richard Zanuck was also the producer of Jaws (1975), Cocoon (1988), Sweeny Todd (2007), Alice in Wonderland (2010), and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005).