Camila Cabello Net Worth: She became famous when she joined the girl group Fifth Harmony, which was formed in 2012 on The X Factor USA. Cabello started to become known as a solo artist when she released the songs “I Know What You Did Last Summer” with Shawn Mendes and “Bad Things” with Machine Gun Kelly. The latter song reached number four on the Billboard Hot 100.
Camila Cabello Early Life
Camila Cabello was born in March 1997 in the Cuban city of Cojimar. Camila and her family moved between Mexico City, where her father, Alejandro Cabello, was from, and Havana, Cuba, when she was a child (where her mother, Sinuhe Estrabao, was from). When Camila was five years old, she, her mother, and her sister Sofia all moved to Miami.
Her father couldn’t get a visa at the time, so he didn’t come to live with the family until about a year and a half later. In 2008, Cabello became a U.S. citizen. She went to Miami Palmetto High School, but she dropped out in the ninth grade to become a singer. She later got her high school diploma.
Camila Cabello’s Net Worth
The American singer Camila Cabello has a net worth of $18 million. Camila got her start in the spotlight when she joined the girl group Fifth Harmony. She went on to have a very successful career as a solo artist.
In April 2019, Camila bought a home in the Hollywood Hills for $3.375 million. She put this house on the market for $3.95 million in November 2021. After a month, she sold the house for $4.3 million. The house was only on the market for nine days, by the book.
Camila Cabello Career
- Cabello sang “Respect” by Aretha Franklin when she tried out for The X Factor in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- After being kicked out of the competition in Florida’s “boot camp” round, Camila Cabello was called back to the stage with Ally Brooke, Normani, Lauren Jauregui, and Dinah Jane to form the girl group that would later be called Fifth Harmony.
- In 2016, the group said that Cabello was leaving, and both she and the group gave different reasons for her leaving.
- In 2017, the song “Love Incredible,” which was made with the Norwegian DJ Cashmere Cat, got out on the internet.
- On February 16, the official version of the song came out, and it was later included on Cashmere’s first studio album. Cabello worked with Pitbull and J Balvin on the song “Hey Ma” for the soundtrack to “The Fate of the Furious.”
- The singer was also part of the song “Know No Better,” which was made with Major Lazer, Travis Scott, and Quavo.
- In 2019, Cabello and Canadian singer Shawn Mendes put out the song “Seorita” and a music video for it.
- The song debuted at number 2 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart. It is the second time Mendes and Cabello have worked together, the first being 2015’s “I Know What You Did Last Summer.”