Anika Noni Rose Net Worth: Anika Noni Rose is an American singer and actress. She is well-known for her incredible performances in The Quad, Dreamgirls, The Good Wife, etc. Her post-production endeavors include The Outlaw Johnny Black and Maid. In addition, her voice may be heard in the film Injustice: Gods Among Us! The film has been completed and will be released soon.
Anika Noni Rose Biography
Anika Rose was born Anika Noni Rose on 6 September 1972. She had her upbringing in Bloomfield, Connecticut, the United States, from her parents, John Rose Jr. and Claudia Rose. She received her training in acting and theatre at the American Conservatory Theatre, which is located in San Francisco.
After graduating from Bloomfield High School, which was located nearby, she continued her education at Florida A&M University, where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree. She is currently 51 years old; she has a height of 5 feet and 2 inches and is of African-American race.
Anika Noni Rose Net Worth
Anika Noni Rose has a net worth of $3 million, and she is an American singer and actress. Anika Noni Rose was born on September 6, 1972, in Bloomfield, Connecticut, US. She became famous for her role in the Broadway show Caroline, or Change, for which she won a Tony Award.
Anika Noni Rose Professional Life
Anika Noni Rose is a well-known face in the world of movies. As a stage performer, she did shows like Insurrection: Holding History, Threepenny Opera, Me and Mrs. Jones, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, Carmen Jones, etc. She also did movies and TV shows, for which she won a lot of awards. Some of her most famous TV shows are,
Anika Noni Rose Career
- Anika’s first role on Broadway was as Rusty in the musical “Footloose,” which she did in 1998. After her part in the movie, she did a lot of workshops and two musicals.
- Then, in 1999, she made her first movie appearance in King of the Bingo Game. From Justin to Kelly, Temptation, Surviving Christmas, Add Water, Khumba, Assassination Nation, Body Cam, and many more movies have her name on them.
- In 2001, she made her first appearance on TV in the episode “Domestic Abuses” of the show 100 Centre Street. Since then, she has been on a number of shows, including The Good Wife, Have a Little Faith, Private Practice, Power, The Quad, and others.
- She is best known for being the first African-American business owner when she lent her voice to Disney’s The Princess and the Frog (2009).
- She has won many awards for her work, such as the Tony Award, the Theatre World Award, the Obie Award, and others.